Friday, July 29, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
You wanted them - you got them! Kenny AND Spenny, BOTH comedic icons appearing TOGETHER at RetroRama Classic Collectibles Con, Sunday, Oct. 30th at Windsor, Ontario’s Caboto Club: Kenny Hotz, one-half of the legendary Comedy Central TV show, 'Kenny vs Spenny' - complete with his arch-nemesis, Spencer Rice!
Hotz, who can currently been seen on Vice TV, has also served as a writer for South Park, along with creating/starring in the FX series 'Testees' and, 'Kenny Hotz: Triumph of the Will.' Rice, meanwhile, is likewise a writer, director, producer, musician as well as comedian, with further credits such as 'Confessions of a Porn Addict;' 'Single White Spenny;' and 'X Rayted.'
Are you ready for BOTH Kenny AND Spenny, Windsor? You've been warned!
What could be more fitting than for RetroRama Classic Collectibles Con (Sunday, Oct. 30th at Windsor, Ontario's Caboto Club from 10-7) than present a guest from the show that started our current fascination with nostalgia, 'Happy Days'! ERIN MORAN began her career as 'Jenny Jones' on the series, Daktari (1966). She has also made guest appearances on TV series such as The Waltons (1971), Family Affair (1966), My Three Sons (1960), The Courtship of Eddie's Father (1969), Gunsmoke (1955), The Smith Family (1971) and The F.B.I. (1965). Itwas in 1974, however, that Moran was cast to play her best known role, Joanie Cunningham on the sitcom Happy Days. She played the feisty younger sister of Richie Cunningham (Ron Howard). Moran continued the role in 1982 in the spin-off series Joanie Loves Chachi, alongside Scott Baio. After Joanie Loves Chachi’s second season in 1983, she returned to Happy Days for its final season. After her final season on 'Happy Days', Moran has made several other television guest appearances, including The Love Boat, Murder, She Wrote and Diagnosis: Murder.
Monday, July 25, 2016
- Art Cervi ('Bozo the Clown' - Windsor/Detroit 1966-1980)
- Alison Arngrim ('Little House on the Prarie' - Nellie Oleson)
- Keith Pollard (legendary artist: Spider-Man; Daredevil; Thor)
- Kenny Hotz and Spencer Rice ('Kenny vs Spenny')
- Tom Ryan ('Count Scary' & 'Sgt. Sacto' TV host; former CKLW/WOMC-FM funnyman)
- William Messner-Loebs (comics writer/artist: The Flash; Wonder Woman)
- Paul Soles (original voice 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer's' 'Hermey the Elf' & 1966 'Spider-Man' cartoons)
- Pedro Miguel Arce ('The Strain' 'True Detective' 'Land of the Dead')
- David Newell ('Mister Rogers' Neighborhood's' mailman, Mr. McFeely)
- Steven Wishnoff ('Oz')
- Joanne Boland ('X-Men: Apocalypse' 'Land of the Dead' 'Strange Empire')